Euthanasia: A Duty to Die?
Saturday 1 April, 9.30am-2.30pm
The Transitional Cathedral, Latimer Square, Christchurch
Speakers from both sides of the debate (in order of speaking):
* Renée Joubert (Executive Officer, Euthanasia-Free NZ)…
* Bishop Jim White (Assistant Bishop of Auckland)
* Graham O’Brien (Co-Chair InterChurch Bioethics Council)
* Jack Havill (Past President, Voluntary Euthanasia Society)
* Chaired by Bishop Victoria Matthews
BYO Lunch. Tea/coffee provided
Registrations to Jill Short at Theology House 03 341 3399 email@example.com by 5 pm Thursday 30 March
Sign up here to receive information about events in your region
Your details will be held securely in our database and will not be shared with anyone.
You can change your details or unsubscribe at any time.